Trishula or trishul is a trident, a divine symbol, commonly used as one of the principal symbols in Hinduism. Trishula - Trident of God Shiva Tie-Dye Hoodie
- Double-needle stitched neckline and sleeves.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping.
- Hand-dyed with superior colorfastness.
- Quarter turned to eliminate center crease.
- No-shrink premium cotton. Pouch pocket.
80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
S 34/36" M 38/40" L 42/44" XL 46/48" 2XL 50/52"
Machine wash at 30°C normal setting. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry at medium heat at normal setting. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.